StartupsVsCovid19
Project submissions

 

The Ministry of the Economy in collaboration with Luxinnovation is launching a call-for-projects named "StartupsVsCovid19". This competition is aimed at selecting and supporting the best startups developing innovative solutions to combat the health and economic crisis we are currently experiencing in Luxembourg and worldwide. The initiative is an additional measure taken under the Covid-19 national stabilisation programme and is aimed at supporting the Luxembourg startup ecosystem in particular.

Up to 20 projects will be selected, each of which will benefit from financial support of up to €150,000. A first instalment of 75% will be released as soon as the selection has been made official. The remaining 25% will be paid after the project has been finalised.

StartupsVsCovid19 programme

Project submission

The StartupVsCovid19 call-for-projects is now closed!
Thank you to all the participants for submitting their project proposal.

defocused-image-of-lights-255379

Do you have any questions about Luxembourg’s startup ecosystem ? 

Contact us
FAQ COVID-19